Monday, May 5, 2014

Told Ya So

See I told ya I've been busy. 

There's Pops quilt. It is Barnegat Bay fabric and I used Camille Roskelley's Puddle Jumping pattern (minus sashing). Omg love the fabric LOVE LOVE LOVE the pattern. It serious was so easy to put together. 

Those little wubbies are for two twin girls whose parents I went to high school with and their dad is now my Lu's doctor. I hope they like them. I used Kate & Birdies Storybook jelly rolls and Fat Quarter Shop's Jelly Roll Jam pattern. I backed them with adddddoooooorable elephant flannel fabric. Omg I loved that elephant flannel but I'm glad to see it go to a good home. 

That is yesterday afternoons progress of laying out Lu's birthday quilt. It is now sewn into rows and waiting to be pressed and her pillow case sides are on the design wall waiting their turn. I used Adornit's Princess fabric and Kona Ash for the itsy bitsy corners and it's a Moda Bakeshop pattern called Tradewinds and Stars pattern that I used. 

Slowly I have been knocking out my in progress list so I can take time to fully concentrate on my mother in laws quilt design. Once her quilt is done I am gonna get an august birthday quilt done and then my zombie quilt in time for the walking dead premiere in October. :)

I'm a planner can you tell. And don't worry I will be announcing a giveaway at the end of the month. As you can tell I'm a wee busy and woo woo family weekend-cation next week for a huge car show in Delaware!!!! 

Y'all have a good week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)