Saturday, February 1, 2014

During Naps...


I got the bosses top put together. Can you see where I boogered? Lol. Chaz said to let it be he likes the wonk of them going opposite. I think he said its like its a mistake that's supposed to be there. To me it's like an escalator but there's no wrong way up or down. Now to decide on a border. Either very simple or maybe corner stones and simple. I'm not sure yet. 


This is my in between project. It's Riley Blake's Think Pink fq bundles. Those will become Scrappy Hearts minus the scrappy part. I think I want to go a bit matchy matchy. This will be for my mom. Her mother passed away from breast cancer and she has had her own scares with it. The cutesy bras add the perfect touch of froofy to make my mom think of me every time she sees it. I will admit it hurt just a smidge when I untied those bundles. They were so pretty to look at. Now they are all sorted and ready for ironing and cutting. 


This week I'm ready for the Star Light Star Bright Quilt Along.  We start putting together flying geese this week. Any tips for a flying geese novice? I'm hoping to don't end up doing too much ripping.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)