Thursday, January 30, 2014

Slice and Dice for Stars!!!

Geez doesn't that title sound gruesome. Trust me it's not.

I'm slicing and dicing fabric for the Star Light Star Bright Quilt Along


Here's what I had last night. 


I got my background cut tonight but didn't get a picture before I had to steal my side of the bed back from the cats. 

Winter+Cats= Fighting for your side of the bed. 


Don't worry tomorrow morning I will edit with more picture and links. Pinky promise!!!

It's not too late to join the quilt along. Get your tooshie over to Melissa's blog and link up and join the fun!!!!!


Here's my full pic of all my cutting. Woo woo



3 comments:

  1. I love the title, it made me laugh :) Great job on doing all of your cutting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Love your fabrics!! What size are you making? I'm also doing the quilt along. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I joined Melissa's last quilt along and used mostly red and black, and I love how it turned out! I hope you continue to love how your quilt comes together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)