Sunday, January 26, 2014

Chocolate Bunny Party

It feels like this quilt took forever to make but in reality it didn't. I had the top made very quickly and then put it aside, made the back and finally dug it back out on Friday to quilt it. Today I finished, added the binding and crinkled it all up. 


Here is the finished quilt. I call it Chocolate Bunnies because it is made with two charm packs of Windsor Lane by Bunny Hill Designs. 

I finally picked out my fabrics for the Star Light Star Bright Quilt Along. I went with a classic americana feel. I wanted something warmer than a stark red white and blue. Plus those colors will match my living room so well it can be put over my chair lol. 


Monsters....always monsters. Boss lady is getting a new pillow case since her latest favorite movie is Monsters University. 


Y'all have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)