Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tiny Squares and chain piecing :)

I don't know what those squares are called but I found the pattern in the Moda Bake Shop. It's called Trade Winds and Stars. This is Adornit Princess and I found it at The Little Fabric Shop. I love shopping there :)
These are itty bitty teeny tiny hsq's left over from the trimmings. I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet but I'm going to keep them around till I think of something. 
All that piecing, cutting and marking is for Lu's birthday quilt. I've been hoarding that princess fabric for a lonnnng time now waiting for the perfect pattern to pop out. 

Now someone come over and finish piecing those stacks!!!! 


I also have my AMH fabric back up on the wall. I'm going simple patches and completely hodge podging it. I'm not second guessing placement I'm letting the fabric do the talking and I'm actually happy with it. 

Time to get back to my sick baby. She's still stuffed up but not a boogie faucet anymore :) Y'all have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)