Thursday, January 16, 2014

So much to do

Sometimes I feel like the day needs an extra 24 hours and I need a million Red Bulls to keep up.

This is my check list for the next month plus a week or so.
-Piece the bosses quilt top. Bonus if it gets sammiched.
-Finish my wall hanging for my QB swap.
-Cut, piece and finish my table mat for my partnered QB swap
Finally. Actually work on a quilt along. As you can see from the button I added last night I am going to attempt my first quilt along.

Melissa is having a quilt along using her Star Light Star Bright pattern. While I don't know Melissa personally or even through blogs, I have read her blog for a long time now and I love her Star Light Star Bright pattern.

I know I don't get much traffic but hopefully those that see this will hop on over to Melissa's blog and join in the fun.


Have a great day everyone. Little Miss Lulu is beckoning me. Time to play tea party with Ariel. :)


Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)