Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Quilting and Pets :)


This is what happens when you have cats and those cats love wubbies. Miss Mouth slept an entire day away on my quilted device carrier. I can't call it an iPad case because I tweaked it to be big enough to fit my iPad with its case, my kindle fire with its case and my iPhone. Then it can all fit in the diaper bag and be in one central location. You know we can not deny Lu of her candy crush addiction lol. 


That is my finished case. I used THIS tutorial to assemble the case but totally tweaked it. As you can see I made the closure go across the whole top but I also made it big enough for all my stuff. I could probably stuff Lu in there if I wanted lol. It only took a year but I finally made something for myself and the cat stole it in the first day. I shouldn't be surprised though. All five cats can sniff out freshly pressed fabric and find a way to sleep on it if I don't stand guard. It's as bad as the dog. Leave a wubbie laying out and Franklin will bury himself underneath and pass out. Silly pets. 



Time to play kitchen and watch 101 Dalmatians. Have a great day y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)