Thursday, December 19, 2013

Swoon!

Im gonna do it. I'm gonna make a swoon quilt. I bought the pattern. Now I just need to muster up some courage. 

I don't know a lot about the technical aspect of fabric choices, color values etc. I go with what I like and hope it works lol. 

I'm waiting for Christmas to be done and over with because I still have some doll quilts to bind and a couple last minute things to finish. Ugh and the wrapping. Anyone else a horrible gift wrapper. I can never get my ends nice and neat. 

Anyways. I have some fabric choices lined up. Either using my Mama Said Sew pre cuts or doing all solids and using black, grey and red and making it into a quilt for my bed. Funny how no matter what it will be black grey and red lol. If I want a quilt for my bed I have to make sure Chaz will put his toes under it and pink sure as heck ain't touching his tootsies. Lol. 

My swoon quilt will be a slow moving project because I have a bed quilt to make for Lu by the end of June. I think my swoon quilt will be my birthday present to myself. So let's aim for September to make it. Back up finish date is Christmas lol! 

I have a feeling 2014 is gonna be one busy year!!!

Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)