Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Still here!!

Its getting to be crunch time. I've been working non stop during naps and bed time with a pulled neck muscle to finish Christmas presents. 

I had to let y'all know that I was still here and kicking. Lol. It's just a busy time and I'm sure all you crafters understand. I know my step dad is crunching time with his wood working. He makes all the ornaments for my moms school bus, three doll cradles for the older girls and a toy box for Lu. Busy busy busy!!

Right now I have a sneak peak as to what I've been doing. 

It still needs binding but all three doll quilts are quilted and hanging on my wall ready for my next step. I'm doing my work assembly line style. All tops pieced, then basted, now quilting and finally binding. Grams large twin sized quilt is next up. I'll try and get some pics up when I get it going. 

On some other news I'm so excited. I bought my first bundle of Anna Maria Horner fabric. I got two bundles of her LouLouthi line and next I'm getting her Dowry bundle. Oh just thinking of touching that fabric makes my heart go pitter patter. I also snagged some Riley Blake Think Pink fat quarter bundles from Green Fairy Quilts. Those will be little lap quilts for my mom and step mother in law. Breast cancer hits close to my heart and both of those women. 

Hope you guys are staying nice and warm. We are expecting 2-4 inches of snow in Pa. Fun fun fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)