Friday, November 15, 2013

Rut


I'm in a rut. A rut that has me flustered. 

This is a quilt or will be a quilt for miss monsters great gram. Due to limits on funds, time and a dislike for the color scheme here I am stuck in a rut. I added white sashing between the blocks to add a modern feel to it but here's my dilemma. Oh before I go to the dilemma to help hop out of the rut I eliminated the darker fabrics so the top picture is te colors I am working with. 

Now onto dilemma. Do I add white sashing between the rows? Add a white border to the top and then add a blue border in this awesome kona blue peacock I think it's called. Do I go bindingless or traditional binding. 

I hate being stuck but usually me being stuck means I'm just not happy making what I'm making so I need to get it done and over with. 

Is it January yet? Lol. 

Have a good day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)