Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Always catching up :)

I swear summer time flies. It's like the clocks go on warp speed and next thing you know a month has flown by. 

I managed to get a few things done. Like above. Miss Ry's birthday quilt. I ran out of basting spray about halfway through the back and pulled a pinch hit by using a glue stick for the edges to hold it down. 

I also go my fabric cut for another top. I am using Bartholo-meows Reef Boxes from Moda Bakeshop . I'm using April Showers by Bonnie and Camille. I can't wait to see these blocks come to life. I think this quilt will be a personal one. I adore Bonnie and Camille's fabric lines and don't think I could ever part with another quilt made with them. My middle daughter snatched up the scrumptious quilt :). Once I get my hands on Miss Kate I will make a bed sized quilt. 

Hopefully I get some more sewing done. My days have been filled with swimming, bubbles and grilling. I swear busy is the word of the summer :) 

I hope you all are having a great summer so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)