Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Where did the week go?

I swear I'm a week behind in time. I swear once the sun shines and the weather stays above 50 steadily Chaz and I get crazy busy. It doesn't help that Lu is obsessed with the buggy and if we let her loose in the yard she zips to it trying to convince Chaz to take her for a drive. :) Silly girl. 

Onwards to the quilty news. 

My ladies are done. I just quilted it on the diagonal about three inches apart. I didn't want this quilt to be stuff at all. 

I love the back almost as much as the front. 

Katy's quilt is done and we have a birthday sleepover happening this weekend so she will get it on Saturday. She has ants in her pants ready for it :)

I need to stop being a turd and take pics of my granny blocks. I'm at a stand still because I don't feel like going to Joann's for my Kona black and white and grey that I am out of for a couple tops. I did start a quilt for my Pops. I'm using Camille Roskelley's Puddle Jumping pattern and a fat quarter bundle of Barnegat Bay fabric. My mom was raised in Baltimore and I always think of the Inner Harbor and Chesapeake bay so that fabric line with the red white and blue was perfect for Pops. I can't wait to get the blocks built. Right now I'm still making block pieces. 

Well Lu is yelling at me. Y'all have a good day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)